Please follow the next steps to embed Ratecard reports/ dashboard into you ClickUp account.
Steps within Ratecard and ClickUp:
- Login into your Ratecard-account (https://ratecard.io/login)
- Go to "Reports" item in your left menu and click on one of your reports.
- Now you have to make your report "Public". You can easily do this by clicking on the "edit-button" in the left corner.
- To make your report public you have to go to step 3 of the report wizard "Customise & share". Click on the "Publish this report" - Toggle , to make your report / dashboard public.
- Click on "Save" report on the right corner. Now your report is saved and public.
- You will be redirected back into your report. Now you have to click on the "Share-button" , to get your embed-URL.
- A pop-up will appear with the emded-URL, click on the copy-button to copy the URL.
- Now login to your ClickUp account.
- Go to "My dashboards" and add a new dashboard by clicking on "+" button. Give your dashboard a name (i.e. Ratecard - Leaderboard).
- Now you have to add a new widget to your ClickUp dashboard. Click on , a pop-up will appear to add a widget.
- Click on "Embed" in the left menu of this pop-up and click on "Custom Embed".
- Now paste the copied report URL from your Ratecard report into the ClickUp widget "Embed URL". And click on "Add Widget".
- Yeah congrats 🎉, you've added a Ratecard report / dashboard into your ClickUp-account.
If you have any questions, please sent us an email to email@example.com
Let's Improve every day 🤘🚀