After you connected Carerix with your Ratecard account, and you added attributes for experience data within Carerix, you now use these experience data for filtering within Carerix. A powerful tool with many use cases, e.g. invite only candidates with a positive sentiment for a new job opening or get in touch with and learn from (or reactivate) candidates that had a bad experience.
Step 1: Select a filter type
Log into your Carerix account, navigate to a list/search view. For example, you can go to [Candidates]. Now select a filter type in the dropdown on the top of the list, e.g. "Experience via Ratecard.NPS" (see: Figure 1).
Figure 1: Select a filter type for your experience data filter within Carerix
Step 2: Select a qualifier
Now select a qualifier in the second dropdown on the top of the list, e.g. "contains" (see: Figure 2).
Figure 2: Select a qualifier for your experience data filter within Carerix
Step 3: Provide a filter value
Now provide a filter value in the input field on the top of the list, e.g. "promoter" (see: Figure 3).
Figure 3: Provide a filter value for your experience data filter within Carerix
Step 4: Save and enable the filter
Last but not least, click on the "Save" button and follow these steps (see: Figure 4):
- Search profile name: fill in the name of the filter, e.g. "Ratecard | NPS: promoters"
- Available for other users: select this option if you'd like this filter to be available for other users (highly recommended)
- Default search profile: select this option if you'd like this filter to be the default filter shown in the list/search view (not recommended)
- Save: click on the "OK" button to save your experience data filter
Figure 4: Save and enable your experience data filter within Carerix
That's it! You can now use experience data filters within Carerix
You did it! You can now use the experience data filter(s) within your Carerix account. Select the filter in the top left of the list/search view to apply it (see: Figure 5), and the search results for the applied filter will be shown immediately (see: Figure 6). A few filters we would highly recommend:
- Ratecard | Feedback heroes: feedback is greater than 0.00
- Ratecard | Sentiment: positive: sentiment contains positive
- Ratecard | Engagement: high/hot: engagement is greater than 50
- Ratecard | Not happy: rating is less than 7.00
- Ratecard | NPS: promoters: NPS is equal to promoter
Figure 5: Select and apply the experience data filter within Carerix
Figure 6: View the search results of the applied filter within Carerix
Interested in the Carerix & Ratecard integration?
If you're interested in the integration between Carerix and Ratecard, and are looking to collect feedback on autopilot, be sure to check out the article about the integration. Here you'll find out how it works, how easily it can be set up, and what you can use it for. You can also request a demo or sign up for a free trial. Let's improve every day!