After you connected Carerix with your Ratecard account, you can customise your integration by deciding how and where to report feedback and experience data back into Carerix. In order for you to set this up, you need to add attributes for experience data within Carerix.
Step 1: Add attributes within Carerix
Log into your Carerix account, navigate to [Maintenance] > [Table], and add "Sentiment" (text), "Engagement" (number), "Feedback" (number), "Rating" (number), and "NPS" (text) as new items:
- Table: select "Attribute candidate"
- Settings: keep "active" selected
- Attribute name: fill in the name - and translation(s)) - you'd like to give the item, e.g. "Sentiment"
- Visible on tab: select the tab you'd like to show this info on, e.g. "General"
- Type: select the field type*, e.g. "Text" for "Sentiment". Use these types for each attribute
- Sentiment: Text
- Engagement: Number
- Feedback: Number
- Rating: Number
- NPS: Text
- Attribute label: make sure you use the same label for all experience data attributes, e.g. "Experience via Ratecard". The attributes will be grouped within Carerix under this label
- Searchable: if you'd like to use the experience data for filtering, make sure you select this option (highly recommended)
- Visible on preview: select this option if you'd like to preview the experience data in the profile previews next to the list/search view within Carerix (highly recommended)
- Visible on tab in panel: select the (sub) panel you'd like the experience data to be shown on, e.g. "General" and "Additional information"
- Save and next: save the item, and follow these steps again for all attributes
Figure 1 & 2: Create a new attribute for "Sentiment" within Carerix
After you've added the attributes for "Sentiment" (text), "Engagement" (number), "Feedback" (number), "Rating" (number), and "NPS" (text), you're ready to move on to the next step.
Step 2: Add a note type and status within Carerix
Now navigate to [Maintenance] > [Tables] within your Carerix account, and add an note type and status by following these steps:
- Table: select "Type note" or "Status note"
- Settings: keep "active" selected
- Attribute name: fill in the name - and translation(s)) - you'd like to give the item, e.g. "Feedback"
- Color: fill in "#1d8bdf" (only applicable for "Status note")
- Save and next: save the item, and follow these steps again for both note type and status
Figure 3: Create a new activity type and status for "Feedback" within Carerix
Step 3: Find the attribute IDs within Carerix
Now navigate to [Maintenance] > [Tables] within your Carerix account, and find the attributes you created in step 1. In the example below, "311050" is the attribute ID for "Sentiment" (see: Figure 4).
Figure 4: Find the attribute IDs for experience data within Carerix
Step 4: Add the attribute IDs within Ratecard
Now go back to the Carerix integration page within Ratecard, add the IDs for each of the newly created attributes within Carerix, and save your settings (see: Figure 5).
Figure 5: Add the attribute IDs for experience data within Ratecard
Step 5: Activate the data synchronisation
You're almost ready to go... now activate the toggle in step 3 of the Carerix integration page to activate the data synchronisation between Carerix and Ratecard (see: Figure 6).
Figure 6: Activate the data synchronisation within Ratecard
That's it! You now have experience data within Carerix
You did it! You now have experience data available within your Carerix account. You'll always have an immediate overview of the (latest) experience data of the client contact and/or candidate, and can apply experience data filters for many interesting use cases in e.g. matching.
Figure 7: Experience data shown (on the right) in a preview tab of a candidate within Carerix
Figure 8: Feedback added as activity within Carerix and connected to candidate or client
Interested in the Carerix & Ratecard integration?
If you're interested in the integration between Carerix and Ratecard, and are looking to collect feedback on autopilot, be sure to check out the article about the integration. Here you'll find out how it works, how easily it can be set up, and what you can use it for. You can also request a demo or sign up for a free trial. Let's improve every day!