You can set up an integration between your Carerix and Ratecard account, in order to collect feedback and reviews on autopilot and to report this back into your Carerix environment. In order to set up this integration, you need to authorise Ratecard to access your Carerix account. For this, you need (a) your Carerix Customer Name and (b) a Carerix API token.
Step 1: Find your Carerix Customer Name
Go to the URL you always visit to acces your Carerix application, for example:
In this example
publictest is the Carerix Customer Name. Use this in the first field of the first step of the Carerix integration page (see: Figure 1).
Step 2: Generate your Carerix API Token
You need to be a Carerix administrator in order to generate the Carerix API Token you need to authorise Ratecard to access your Carerix account. If you are, you can check out the Carerix support article on how to generate it, or simply follow these five steps:
- Create a new User record in your Carerix system, and select the option "administrator" at the "User role" input field, and enter "Ratecard" in the "Last name" input field
- Create a note in your Carerix system, and select the newly created user at the "Owner" field. Next, enter "TOKEN:Ratecard" in the "Subject" field
- Apply the document template "Generate Application token"
- Check [Settings] > [XML interface] > [allowIP]. If it has other IPs listed, please add the IP address of Ratecard. If "allowIP" is empty - this means "allow all" - leave it unchanged
- There you go, you have your API token now!
Next step: Connect your Ratecard and Carerix accounts
Now you're ready to connect your Ratecard and Carerix accounts! Make sure you use your customer name and API token and add these to the Carerix integration page as explained in step 1 and 2 (see: above), and click on the "Connect" button. There you go! Now you're ready to set up the reporting of feedback back into your Carerix account.
Figure 1: Fill in your customer name and API token in step one of the Carerix integration page
Interested in the Carerix & Ratecard integration?
If you're interested in the integration between Carerix and Ratecard, and are looking to collect feedback on autopilot, be sure to check out the article about the integration. Here you'll find out how it works, how easily it can be set up, and what you can use it for. You can also request a demo or sign up for a free trial. Let's improve every day!