How to schedule a feedback campaign with advanced triggers in Carerix
By integrating your Carerix and Ratecard accounts, you can benefit from collecting feedback on autopilot. You don't need to worry about asking for feedback and/or reviews anymore, the process is 100% automated so it doesn't take up your time. Would you like to be in control, and decide yourself which contacts you ask for feedback and/or a review? An advanced trigger can help with this. An advanced trigger is a trigger that can be set up for more specific situations. Advanced triggers can be useful when scheduling certain feedback campaigns, e.g. a campaign for a specific department within the company. Examples of advanced triggers can be found here. Get started now and improve every day!
How it works
Step 1: Create a smart group within Ratecard
First of all, you need to make a smart group in Ratecard. The smart group address will be used to send your email template to, so you can send an event-based campaign to i.e. your candidates, clients and/or employees. Make sure you have at least added one group, give the group a name - e.g. "Carerix | 2.3 Intake completed | Candidate", and copy the address in your list with smart groups within Ratecard:
Step 2: Create an email template within Carerix
Next, go to your Carerix application, and login using your Carerix credentials. We will now set up an email template that we will later send if an event occurs within Carerix (e.g. an intake is completed or candidate is placed; see: further steps). Follow these steps in order to add your email template correctly:
- Go to "Templates", which is located under "Maintenance"
- Click on the (+ new) link in the top left corner to create a "New template". Make sure you've selected the "E-mail" tab above
- Give your template a name, e.g. "Ratecard | 2.3 Intake completed | Candidate"
- Give your template a unique code and index, e.g. "999" at both
- Check the box "HTML format"
- Check the box "Visible at" and select the object you would like to ask for feedback about, e.g. "Match", "Placement" or "Job order" - please note: you cannot send candidate information if you select "Job order" here, then you should select "Match" or "Placement". For this example, select "Match"
- Check the box "select all" in the "Available for" field
- Select the supported language(s), only if applicable. Be sure to check which languages Ratecard currently supports
- Select "Work E-mail address of user" in the "From" field and make sure your domain(s) is/are allowed to add contacts to smart groups within Ratecard
- Select "Other" in the "To" field, "Work" in the "Address to be used" field, and "Send now" in the "Send options" field
- Add a subject for your template, e.g. "Candidate | 2.3 Intake completed"
- Copy and paste one of the following options in the "Content" field of your template and replace **groupid** with the group id of the smart group you would like to add this contact to, just before clicking "Finish" for a new template or "Save" for an existing template:
Step 3: Set up your own advanced trigger
Follow these steps to set up your trigger:
- Go to to the module "Triggers", which is located under "Maintenance"
- Click on the (+ new) link in the top left corner to create a "New trigger"
- Give your workflow a name, e.g. "Ratecard | 2.3 Intake completed | Candidate"
- Check the box "Active"
- Select "Match stage is set to..." and select the match stage you would like to connect an event-based feedback campaign in Ratecard to in the "If event" field, e.g. "2.3 Intake completed"
- Qualifier: Here you can place your own piece of advanced code. This is the difference between an advanced trigger and a regular trigger.
- Select "Send E-mail from template with code..." in the "Then action" field, and provide the unique code you have given your email template in step 2 (see: above), e.g. "999"
- Click on "Finish" for a new trigger or "Save" for an existing trigger
Step 4: Two use-cases of campaigns with advanced triggers
An advanced trigger based on ''gender'' has been created in this use-case. In this specific case the trigger will send an e-mail with the correct salutation, in the current example probably ''madam''. When the event meets the stated requirements an e-mail will be sent with this salutation. You can adjust the value you process in the mail by editing the last piece of code:
To create such a kind of trigger based on gender, the following piece of code must be processed within the trigger:
This use-case uses two different factors within an advanced trigger. These two factors, that will be processed in the mail, consist of the owner of the activity (in this case a recruiter) and the type of activity that has happened. When the event meets the stated requirements an e-mail will be sent with the right name of the recruiter and the right type of conversation that has been conducted. What kind of information you want to send in the mail is determinded by the last piece of code:
To create such a kind of trigger based on owner or type of conversation, the following piece of code, e.g.
toActivityTypeNode.dataNodeID=1234 must be processed within the trigger. Please note: You'll find the identifier - 5, 1234 or 5298 in these examples - in "Tables" after searching for the type or status you'd like to include as an advanced qualifier:
Step 5: Collect feedback on autopilot via Ratecard
Finally, it's time to set up an event-based campaign that is sent out to each new contact that is added to the smart group you selected in step 2 above. Within this campaign you can select the form you would like to use to ask the right questions at the right time. If you don't have any forms yet within Ratecard, you can build your own form and/or use our proven questionnaires (e.g. for CX, cNPS, eNPS or EX).
Congrats, you're all set now! Real-time and personalised requests will be send out per email and SMS once your trigger(s) is/are fired within Carerix. Now you can improve every day and grow like a champion 🤘🚀
If you're interested in collecting feedback and/or reviews on autopilot via Ratecard within Carerix, please let us know. You could set it up yourself, or your dedicated Carerix consultant can help you set it up and manage or optimise it. Not a customer of Carerix or Ratecard yet? Don't worry, you can schedule a free demo via Ratecard or Carerix, or you could set up a free trial at Ratecard so you can test the waters without any risks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.