Carerix is an ATS and CRM that's used by 700+ staffing agencies with 10,000+ users worldwide. By integrating Carerix and Ratecard, you'll benefit from measuring your customer and candidate journeys and improving their experience. Save time and money, because it's 100% automated. This is the setup guide helps you to install and get the most out of your integration with Carerix.
Step 1: Add groups within Ratecard
First of all, you need a group within Ratecard for each journey touch point you'll want to measure and improve. The group address(es) - a unique email address (see: below) - will be used to send your email template(s) to from Carerix, so you can automate asking for feedback or a review, e.g. to your candidates, clients and/or employees. Make sure you have at least added one group, give the group a name - e.g. "Carerix | 2.3 Intake completed | Candidate", and copy the address in your list with groups within Ratecard. Then go through to the next step.
Example of unique group address within Ratecard
Step 2: Add templates within Carerix
Next, go to your Carerix application, and login using your Carerix credentials. We will now set up an email template that we will later send if an event occurs within Carerix (e.g. an intake is completed or candidate is placed; see: further steps). Now follow the steps to add templates within Carerix in order to add your email template correctly.
Step 3: Add (advanced) triggers within Carerix
Consequently, follow the steps to add (advanced) triggers within Carerix so your template (see: Step 2) will be sent automatically to Ratecard whenever an action is performed or an event occurred within your Carerix application. We currently support all actions and events that are supported by the "Triggers" module within Carerix.
A few examples of the many actions and events that we support:
- Candidate status: any candidate status, e.g. "Placed"
- Contact status: any contact status, e.g. "Exit"
- Job order status: any job order status, e.g. "Quoted"
- Match stage (group): any match stage (group), e.g. "3. Interviews" or "3.3. Candidate placed"
- Meeting type/status: any meeting type or status, e.g. an intake or interview
- Placement status: any placement status, e.g. "Ended"
- Task status: any task status, e.g. "To do"
Step 4: Connect your accounts
Now it's time for you to authorise your Ratecard account to access your Carerix account. Go to the Carerix integration page, and make sure you'll connect using your Carerix Customer Name and API Token.
Step 5: Add attributes for experience data within Carerix
It's possible to add feedback as activities, and attach these to the right candidate or customer, within Carerix. Moreover, you can use experience data within Carerix to set up filters (see: Next step). To be able to do that, you need to add attributes for experience data within Carerix.
These experience data are now supported:
- Messages: the number of messages sent through Ratecard, e.g. "11"
- Sentiment: the result of our proprietary sentiment analysis, e.g. "very positive"
- Engagement: the engagement score we calculated based on all events, e.g. "80.0" (out of 100.0)
- Feedback: the number of feedback items given, e.g. "6"
- Rating: the average rating given, e.g. "8.10" (out of 10.00)
- NPS: the outcome of the Net Promoter Score, e.g. "promoter", "neutral" or "detractor"
Step 6: Set up experience data filters within Carerix
You can now use these experience data - see: step above - for filtering within Carerix. A powerful tool with many use cases, e.g. invite only candidates with a positive sentiment for a new job opening or get in touch with and learn from (or reactivate) candidates that had a bad experience. For this, you need to set up experience data filters within Carerix.
For example, these experience data filters can be applied:
- Ratecard received: anyone that has ever received a request for feedback via a message, i.e. messages is greater than 0.00
- Feedback heroes: anyone that has ever given feedback, i.e. feedback is greater than 0.00
- Positive sentiment: anyone with a positive sentiment, i.e. sentiment contains "positive"
- High engagement: anyone with high engagement, i.e. engagement is greater than 50
- Not happy: anyone that's not happy, i.e. rating is less than 7.00
- Promoters: anyone that qualifies as a promoter, i.e. NPS is "promoter"
Step 7: Add tabs with experience data within Carerix
Now you're ready to add tabs with experience data within Carerix. Thanks to these tabs, you'll be able to have an immediate overview of the customer's and candidate's experience data including sentiment, engagement score, feedback, average rating, and Net Promoter Score (NPS). Also, a timeline with most recent (experience events) will be visible. You can implement both regular tabs within the customer and/or candidate profile, and preview tabs that you can use in the search/list view.
Step 8: Collect feedback on autopilot via Ratecard
Finally, it's time to set up an event-based campaign that is sent out to each new contact that is added to the group(s) you created and populated with customer and candidate data in the steps above. Within this campaign you can select the form you would like to use to ask the right questions at the right time. If you don't have any forms yet within Ratecard, you can build your own form and/or use our proven questionnaires, e.g. for candidate experience, employee experience, or customer experience.
Congrats, you're all set now! Real-time and personalised requests will be send out per email and SMS once your trigger(s) is/are fired within Carerix. Now you can improve every day and grow like a staffing champion 🤘🚀
Interested in the Carerix & Ratecard integration?
If you're interested in the integration between Carerix and Ratecard, and are looking to collect feedback on autopilot, be sure to check out the article about the integration. Here you'll find out how it works, how easily it can be set up, and what you can use it for. You can also request a demo or sign up for a free trial. Let's improve every day!
Please sign in to leave a comment.