How to collect feedback on autopilot and report it back within Eventbrite via Ratecard
By integrating your Eventbrite and Ratecard accounts, you can benefit from collecting feedback on autopilot and reporting it back within Eventbrite. Don't worry about asking for feedback and/or reviews anymore: the process is 100% automated, so it doesn't take up your time. Get started now and improve every day!
How it works
- Connect your Eventbrite account with Ratecard via Zapier
- Set up triggers to automatically add contacts to a smart group
- Build your own form(s) and/or use our proven questionnaires (e.g. CX, cNPS, eNPS or EX)
- Send real-time and personalized requests per email & SMS
- Set goals, measure and benchmark to improve every day
- Check out your feedback in real-time within Eventbrite
- Get more traffic, higher conversion rates and lower marketing costs
- Let your team spread your ambassadors' words and grow (even) faster!
If you're interested in collecting feedback and/or reviews on autopilot via Ratecard and Zapier, please let us know. Not a customer of Zapier or Ratecard yet? Don't worry, you can schedule a free demo via Ratecard or Zapier, or you could set up a free trial at Ratecard so you can test the waters without any risks. Check out all Ratecard + Eventbrite integrations here.